Bio-banking equipments are the equipment which are used in biorepository. biorepository stores biological samples for research purposes. Using equipments of biobanking, researchers conduct tests, or perform analysis on specimens stored in a biobank. Along with equipment, the software, consumables and services play an important role in helping researchers, and they study various types of diseases.
Market for Biobank Equipments
USD 163.51 million was the value of the biobank equipment market in 2016. It is expected to become a USD 221.20 million market by 2021.
- Personalized medicine’s vision
- Poor productivity rate of the pharmaceutical industry as new drug approves
- Need of containing the ever-increasing health-care price
- Research from early discovery through clinical trials
- Advances in regenerative medicine, biobanking techniques and drug discovery
- Privacy, confidentiality
- surveillance issues
- Access policies
- Regulation-based issues with biobanking analysis and procedures
- Fear to privatization
- Lack of proper governance
- Problems in storage
- Cost competitive diagrams
- Regulatory systems are not favourable currently and it does not facilitate cutting edge research across borders in the most economical and efficient manner.
The biobank equipment market was segmented on the basis of geography and equipment used. The major equipment and types used in the biobank sector are Cryogenic storage systems, Freezers, Ice machines, Refrigerators, LN2 Supply Tanks and Alarm monitoring systems.
From the geographical point of view, the US has the largest market share ant the European market follows. Recent developments in this market have contributed to the growth of the upcoming markets.
What the Report Offers
The market analysis for the biobank equipment market, at competition analysis and region-specific assessments on the regional and global scale. Market definition along with the identification of key restraints and drivers. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market rising prospective opportunities, identification of key companies, and scenario that can influence this market on a global and regional scale.
Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with the share of their market.
Identification and analysis of the micro and macro factors that affect the biobank equipment market on both regional and global scale. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their key financial information and current strategic interests. A wide-ranging knowledge and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market and insights about the major players in this industry.